Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Petites Lettres Rouges (In Blue)

Hi Everyone,

This is my first posting on this blog, thank you to Sue for letting me join.
My name is Brenda and I live in Alberta, Canada. I have recently fallen in love with Blackbird Designs, and now I can't seem to get enough of them (had a little buying spree).
This is my blue version of Petites Lettres Rouges, blue is my favorite color so I picked 3 shades of DMC 823, 312, 3755. I stitched it on 28 ct. mushroom Lugana, one over one. It is quite small and I am going to make it into a needle folder.
This was fun to do and I have really enjoyed seeing all the different versions that people have posted.
Take care and happy stitching,
Brenda
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie said...

Very pretty, Brenda. I love the deep blues. Excellent choice!

Welcome to BBD! You are going to love them, I can tell.

Btw, my BIL lives in Calgary.