Tuesday, April 7, 2009

In Memory of Steve Cannon

Steve Cannon pased away Friday , April 3, 2009.
He spoke of 'The Cannon Mess' from a WCCO radio basement studio.
I first became in television awe of him as Rangler Steve. Morgan Mundane, Ma Linger Backlash LaRue followed on The Cannon Mess with great listner hilarity.
Type in American Broadcasting Hall of Fame or Steve Cannon in your browser. I don't seem to be able to copy and paste it in here.
I will miss him. He gave me many a chuckle and smile along the way.
Rest in peace Rangler Steve.

1 comment:

MARCIE said...

I just arrived at your blog from a link at Alma Allen's blog. I am a re-planted Minnesotan and was a big fan of Steve Cannon back in the day. His voice comes flooding back at mention of his name and all his goofy characters. Thanks for sharing, I would not have known.