Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More Finishes!




Here is a floss tag I stitched using patterns from Blackbirds newest book. I decided to use it as a bag tag for the floss I am using to stitch up their little stockings.
Now, I don't know what came over me, but I actually did the finishing on this needle book all by myself! I usually avoid any machine sewing unless it is for an exchange and that is because I put it off until the last minute and end up having to do it myself, lol! This time I was blog surfing and saw this free pattern and thought, I might be able to do this one. And sew I did. I am sew pleased with how it turned out. Mind you, it isn't perfect, but then again, neither am I =)

4 comments:

Karen said...

That is so cute! I may have to give that a try. You did a great job on the finishing.

AprilBlue said...

So lovely
Good idea !

Milly~ said...

Wonderful finish Paula. You outdid yourself.

Patricia Lessell said...

I absolutely love what you have finished it is just too gorgeous for words. Can you please tell me where you managed to get the Mary Arden needles from please because even though I live in the U.K. I can't find them anymore. Thanks a lot and lots of love Patti xxx