Saturday, May 16, 2009

Trix or Treat

Hi! I joined this blog a while ago, and meanwhile became very sidetracked with some challenging life events. I do keep trying to squeeze in a few minutes of stitching here and there, though, and I've FINALLY manged to complete something.

The design, Merry Gleam, is from BBD's Trix or Treat booklet. It's stitched with DMC floss on 18 ct. aida that I dyed myself.

Now I just need to get it framed, and I'll be ahead of things for Halloween!! :) Onward to something Christmasy ...

Jeanne in California

4 comments:

Karen said...

Very nice....like the fabric with the design.

Milly~ said...

Nice job Jeanne, great choice of fabric.

Wakana said...

i love it:-) perfect linen color - great dying job!

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

I love your pumpkin picture. Any chance of maybe buying this pattern from you. I also love your hand dyed thread that you used. Very...very nice. You can email at celticdreamweave@yahoo.com