Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finished At Last

Happy St. Patty's Day to all of you. It has been very pleasant in Oklahoma today, even a tad warm and that is just fine.

I finished my baby blanket and now have started on a new one for one of our teachers at school. We are going to Texas tomorrow so the needles will fly as I listen to books on tape.

I met my friend Becky at our local Braums Ice Cream Shoppe and we had fresh coffee and a dip of the good cool stuff. It's getting to be that time of year.

We took the babies to the groomer today and they get to spend a couple of nights with their Grandma Lynn. They love her and she loves them.

We had our yearly meal of corned beef and cabbage and it was very yummy. That will last me for a year.

Thank you for stopping by and may the winds be at your back.

No comments: