Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sweetheart Sampler

Hi Everyone~
This is my first time posting here but I have been visiting and enjoying seeing all the scrumptious Blackbird pieces.

I just finished up Sweetheart Sampler (I know, I'm sorry, its a month late :-). What fun this one was to work on, I thoroughly enjoyed stitching it. I used the recommended fabric, 30 ct Kansas City Blend by R&R Reproductions, but I found the larger alphabet too chunky for me, so I switched to stitching over-1 and I'm so much happier with it.
I also finished up a couple of pincushions too!

5 comments:

staci said...

It's so lovely stitched over 1! Congrats!!!

:: wee bird :: said...

beautiful!

Siobhán said...

Wendy, that is gorgeous stitched over one! Congratulations.

Poly said...

I like the way you stitched it. Very nice!

Natasha said...

Oh Wendy I love that design. My first time seeing it. It is beautiful overr one
Natasha